Services: IT Risk advisory
The potential impact of an interruption to business operation as a result of information systems related incidents is growing. Besides the risk to business operations, a business could face reputational risk and legal and compliance risks.
Crowe Mackay’s technology risk management incorporates the following aspects of risk mitigation in a business’s information systems:
IT Risk Advisory Services
- Identifying threats and the risk they pose to business operations;
- Identifying critical networks, systems and data that are essential to the continued operation of the business;
- Understanding the role of governance and leadership in managing risk;
- Taking stock of available technologies;
- Understanding the legal implications of the incident
- Implementing an incident response;
Given the complex and ever-changing nature of the technology landscape, it is difficult to pinpoint a single risk management approach that can appropriately address all the vulnerabilities of a business’ information systems. Crowe Mackay will help design a risk mitigation strategy for a business based on its business goals and use of technology.
Contact Crowe MacKay LLP Today
For more information and inquiries on Crowe MacKay’s Information Technology services, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1 (844) 522 7693 today.
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations