Paul Harris CPA, CA Incorporated Partner
T: (587) 408 1938
2410 Manulife Place 10180 - 101 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3S4T: 1 (780) 420 0626 F: 1 (780) 425 8780
- RT @CroweMacKay: Our Edmonton office is hosting the screening of Dream, Girl followed by panel with female entrepreneurs @lindork @SugarLas…
- RT @CroweMacKay: Members of our Edmonton office volunteered at @CPA_AB's Free Tax Clinic this past Saturday, helping seniors at GEF Seniors…
Paul Harris assists clients of Crowe MacKay LLP in many areas including audit, accounting, taxation issues, and numerous special consulting engagements. Paul is responsible for a diverse client portfolio including real estate, recreational vehicle businesses, automotive dealerships, professional services, government entities, aboriginal organizations, and non-profit organizations.
Paul worked in the United Kingdom and New Zealand prior to moving to Canada.
- Paul Harris graduated from the University of Southampton in England, and has his Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification in both Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Paul is a guest advisor at the Business Link Alberta, providing guidance to local start-up businesses and is an active member of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce.
- Paul is the Treasurer of the Fort Edmonton Foundation and is a past director of the Rainbow Society of Alberta, a charity dedicated to fulfilling wishes of Alberta children with chronic or life threatening illnesses.
Paul Harris (Insights)
Services - Insights
Industries - Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations