Garry Cook FCPA, FCA, BComm Incorporated Partner
1700 Elveden House, 717 - 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta, T2P 0Z3T: (403) 294 9292F: (403) 294 9262
Garry, a proud born-and-raised Calgarian, has been involved in all areas of public accounting, including audits for public, private, and not-for-profit entities. Before founding his own public accounting practice, Garry worked as a senior partner in a local Calgary firm for over 20 years. He merged his practice with Crowe MacKay LLP in September 2005 and became Firm Chairman in January of 2014.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta in 1968
- CA designation in 1971
- awarded the Fellow of the Chartered Accountant (FCA) designation by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta (ICAA) in 2007
- Distinguished Service Award in 2010 for his work on Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises
- Garry was a member of the Emerging Issues Committee of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, Chairman of the Chartered Accountants Education Foundation of Alberta and is currently a member of the local Advisory Committee for the TSX Venture Exchange and the Private Enterprise Advisory Committee of CPA Canada.
- Additionally, he has been a member of the Earl Grey Vipond Charity Golf Tournament organizing committee for over 25 years and is presently a director of the Earl Grey Golf Club.
Garry Cook (Insights)
Services - Insights
Industries - Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations