Don Turri FCPA, FCA, FEA Incorporated Partner
500 - 1620 Dickson Avenue
Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 9Y2T: 1 (250) 763 5021F: 1 (250) 763 3600
Don assists his clients in starting, growing and operating successful businesses. He helps business owners develop and plan their exit strategies, which may include succession to the next generation, sale to management, or a third party sale.
His clients are in industries including manufacturing, forestry, aviation, and wholesale distribution.
Don is the Firm Chairman and was Chair of the Council of Partners for Crowe MacKay LLP from 2004-2007.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from UBC
- He is a Chartered Professional Accountant and was awarded his FCPA designation in 2010
- Don holds his FEA (Family Enterprise Advisor) designation
- Don has been active in the Kelowna community throughout his
- Currently Don is a member of and active in the Sunrise Rotary Club, the
Executive Round Table and FEX (Okanagan)
Don Turri (Insights)
Services - Insights
Industries - Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations