Celestino Oh CPA, BComm (Hons) Partner
PO Box 7275, 5103 51 Street
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 2N5T: (867) 920 4404F: (867) 920 4135
Celestino provides assurance services to small-to-medium sized privately held business, public sector agencies such as health authorities and school boards, First Nations organizations and First Nations business enterprises, and various not-for-profit organizations.
Additionally, Celestino has been involved with the Crowe MacKay team responsible for implementing the Yellowknife office’s digital management system and assisting the office in updating financial statement models for the office’s client base.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from Queen's University
- Chartered Accountant (CA) designation through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Albert (ICAA) in 2005
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut (ICANWT/NU)
- Celestino is active in the community and has been a member of the Rotary Club of Yellowknife since November 2008
- and has served on the service organization’s executive board since 2008
Celestino Oh (Insights)
Services - Insights
Industries - Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations