Bruce Picton CPA, CA, ICD.D CEO, Incorporated Partner
2410 Manulife Place 10180 - 101 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3S4T: 1 (780) 420 0626 F: 1 (780) 425 8780
Bruce comes to Crowe MacKay with a history of driving growth through his leadership roles in accounting and advisory firms. His client centric perspective combined with his team building and leadership skills have been key to his success. Bruce has extensive public company and non-profit governance experience and has provided trusted advice to successful businesses across a wide spectrum of industries. Corporate governance, strategic planning, mergers and acquisition, financing, and taxation advice delivered with a strong relationship focus have all been hallmarks of Bruce’s career.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 1988
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta - 1993
- Member - Institute of Corporate Directors – 2012
- Bruce is the founder of the annual Icebreaker/De-Icer fundraising event in support of Camp He-Ho-Ha (dedicated to providing recreational activities to children and adults with mental and physical disabilities).
- Currently, he is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth Edmonton (ACG).
- He is the Chairperson of the CPA Education Foundation Board of Governors.
- He is also a former member of the CPA Alberta Practice Review Committee and former Director of the Audit Committee of Eveready Income Fund/Eveready Inc.
Bruce Picton (Insights)
Services - Insights
Industries - Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations