Crowe MacKay’s Leadership Team provides direction to all of the firm’s offices in a variety of areas including: strategy, growth, training, professional standards, information technology, human resources and people development.
Together this virtual team strives to ensure that our offices function at optimal levels in these areas. With a commitment to quality, the highest ethical standards, and innovation, they place Crowe MacKay as an industry leader in these vital aspects of public accounting firm management.
This group contributes to forging connection and building relationships across. Their efforts are guided by our values: We care, We share, We invest, We grow. They have also been known to have a little fun while they are at it!
- Bruce Picton, Chief Executive Officer
- Kieran Bowes, Chief Financial Officer
- Don Turri, Firm Chairman
- Dave Gautier, Kelowna Managing Director
- Stefan Ferris, Vancouver & Surrey Managing Director, Executive Committee Member
- Glen Berger, Regina Managing Director, Executive Committee Member
- Sam Kaketsis, Calgary Managing Director, Executive Committee Member
- John Laratta, Yellowknife Managing Director
- Brent Penner, Edmonton Managing Director, Executive Committee Member
- Mark Pike, Whitehorse Managing Director
- Edward Olson, Practice Leader, Advisory Services
- Garrett Louie, Firm-wide Tax Leader
- Robin Middleton, Professional Standards, Training and Development
- Michael Hubber, Firm-wide IT Leader
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations