Industries: Not for Profit
Crowe MacKay has been providing accounting services for the not-for-profit sector since 1969 with clients ranging from schools and religious organizations to registered charities, foundations or societies. The general philosophy at Crowe MacKay encourages all staff members and partners to also volunteer with charities and non-profit organizations.
We provide a comprehensive approach to financial challenges and non-profit accounting requirements as well as advise on the latest legal and financial issues and regulatory pronouncements that may affect your non-profit organization.
While all non-for-profit companies share some similarities, it is the differences that make them unique. As such, our team has individuals that focus specifically on the following services:
- Charity bookkeeping and accounting for charitable organizations
- Religious-organization bookkeeping and religious-organization accounting services
- Accounting and bookkeeping for healthcare providers
- Accounting and bookkeeping for schools, colleges and universities
- Accounting and bookkeeping for private clubs and private organizations
- Accounting and bookkeeping for community-service organizations
To learn more about how our professionals can provide accounting services for not-for-profit companies, please contact one of our team members or your local Crowe MacKay office.
From the Not for Profit Practice
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations