Careers: Senior Manager, Audit and Assurance
Our Firm, Our Philosophy, Our Experience
Crowe MacKay LLP is a vibrant team of Chartered Professional Accountants in eight cities across Northern and Western Canada. We believe strong relationships are the cornerstone to success and strive to create innovative solutions for our clients. Crowe MacKay LLP is built on a foundation of diverse talent, delivering expert advice across a spectrum of industries and organizations.
Crowe MacKay LLP is excited to grow our team and is currently seeking an ambitious full-time Senior Manager to join our Sechelt office. The successful candidate will report to the Partners and will be a career-focused individual that is excited to join a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial firm. This individual will be an integral part of our continued growth on the Sunshine Coast.
Duties and Responsibilities of your Role:
- Manage and lead the productive and effective workflow of your client portfolio
- Demonstrate understanding of client’s industry, marketplace, business trends and technical and industry developments, key performance drivers and proven ability to communicate such to the client
- Progress management of engagement teams based on audit plans, providing recommendations as required
- Identifying and resolving accounting, audit and tax issues
- Successfully delegating to all levels of staff while providing guidance and training to staff members to enhance their career development within the firm.
- Foster positive working relationships with client personnel, and colleagues
- Responsible for managing client relationships, winning new work and managing quality of work completed
- Proactively ensure high employee engagement and client satisfaction
- Mentor and coach other managers and staff
Skills & Requirements for Success:
- Minimum five years of post-designation public practice work experience
- Sound knowledge of the CPA Canada Handbook, review procedures and tax compliance
- Prior experience in the industries our firm currently supports considered an asset
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities
- Excellent project management, time management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to take files and/or jobs to completion independently
- Ability to proactively solve problems and multitask effectively to ensure firm efficiency
- An innovative thinker, comfortable in a team and client-focused environment
- Community focused and ready to begin developing a client portfolio
- A team player who encourages the success of all
Want to join our Team? Send us your cover letter outlining why you believe you are our successful candidate along with a copy of your resume via email to email@example.com with Senior Manager – Sechelt in the subject line. Crowe MacKay offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Crowe MacKay LLP is a member firm of Crowe Global, ranked as the eighth largest global accounting network, consisting of 220 independent accounting and advisory services firms in 130 countries around the world. Crowe Global member firms are known for their local knowledge, expertise and experience balanced by an international reputation for the highest quality of service.
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations