Careers: Accounting Student Job Opportunities
Crowe MacKay LLP has a culture of teamwork, innovation, and growth. We are dedicated to the on-going training and development of accounting professionals. We provide the essential elements, in the form of high-quality practical experience, peer support and day-to-day training, necessary to achieve your professional accounting designation.
We will be recruiting for the following opportunities in our Vancouver, Surrey and Sunshine Coast offices. Applications will be open until Monday, May 27, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Full-Time Student Articling Positions (January or September 2020 start)
- Co-op Term Positions (January to April 2020)
Duties will include:
- Preparing financial statements and supporting documents
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns
- Compilations, review engagements and auditing
- Client bookkeeping
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented team player
- Successfully obtained or pursuing an undergraduate degree path meeting the CPA requirement, preferably a BComm or BBA (accounting focused)
- Excellent communication and client service skills
About Crowe MacKay LLP
Crowe MacKay LLP is a regional firm comprised of 9 offices across Northern and Western Canada. We were established in 1969 and have a rich history of creating growth and maximizing potential. We are a team of innovators, technical professionals, and marketers. We pride ourselves on being audit, tax and advisory experts dealing with a diverse range of industries. More importantly, we are people focused and know the importance of creating a strong team.
Please submit the Crowe MacKay Recruit Application, your cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts via email to:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The interview period will start June 3, 2019.
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations