Paul Harris CPA, CA Partner
705 Highfield Place 10010 - 106th Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3L8T: +1(780) 420-0626 F: +1(780) 425-8780
- RT @MRossJuniorTour: Former Tour player and two-time World Long Drive champion @JamieSadlowski in the field at Dean & Deluca event in Dall…
- RT @MRossJuniorTour: Media, sponsors and junior golfers today at Wolf Creek Golf Resort for Media Day. Excellent turnout. Thanks to everyon…
Paul Harris assists clients of Crowe MacKay LLP in many areas including audit, accounting, taxation issues, and numerous special consulting engagements. Paul is responsible for a diverse client portfolio including real estate, recreational vehicle businesses, automotive dealerships, professional services, government entities, aboriginal organizations, and non-profit organizations.
Paul worked in the United Kingdom and New Zealand prior to moving to Canada.
- Paul Harris graduated from the University of Southampton in England, and has his Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification in both Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Paul is a guest advisor at the Business Link Alberta, providing guidance to local start-up businesses and is an active member of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce.
- Paul is the Treasurer of the Fort Edmonton Foundation and is also the Treasurer of the Rainbow Society of Alberta, a charity dedicated to fulfilling wishes of Alberta children with chronic or life threatening illnesses.
Paul Harris (Insights)
Services - Audit Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations