Don Turri FCPA, FCA, CFP Partner
500-1620 Dickson Avenue
Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 9Y2T: +1(250) 763-5021F: +1(250) 763-3600
Don assists his clients in starting, growing and operating successful businesses. He helps business owners develop and plan their exit strategies, which may include succession to the next generation, sale to management, or a third party sale.
His clients are in industries including manufacturing, forestry, aviation, and wholesale distribution.
Don is the Firm Chairman and was Chair of the Council of Partners for Crowe MacKay LLP from 2004-2007.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from UBC
- He is a Chartered Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a Family Enterprise Advisor™
- Don has been active in the Kelowna community throughout his professional career
- Currently Don is a member of and active in the Sunrise Rotary Club, the Executive Round table and the Association of Family Enterprise
- He is also a Director of the Okanagan Sun Football Club
Services - Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations