Craig Elliott CPA, CGA, MBA Partner
#200, 5455-152nd Street
Surrey, British Columbia V3S 5A5T: +1(604) 591.6181 F: +1 (604) 591.5676.
1100 - 1177 West Hastings St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 4T5T: +1(604) 687.4511F: +1(604) 687-5805
Relationships drive Craig’s practice and he prides himself on delivering exceptional service that is above and beyond client expectations. His coworkers appreciate his responsiveness and constant availability; his clients appreciate him for his forward-thinking approach to problem solving and for his commitment to providing innovative solutions to small business owners, start-up companies, high-net-worth individuals and professionals. With a healthy dash of competitive spirit, Craig works side by side with his clients to ensure their financial goals and objectives are met.
Craig focuses on providing assurance, accounting, tax, and advisory services to privately held businesses and their shareholders and applies a “big picture” strategy when doing so. Whether it is the preparation of financial statements, company re-organizations or financial planning and advising, Craig applies the same enthusiasm and passion to every project he works on.
- CGA designation in 2002, Diploma in Corporate Finance
- Degree in Accounting from British Columbia Institute of Technology
- MBA in Strategy from Queen’s University in 2005
- CICA Income Tax Practice and CPA Canada’s Advanced Tax Issues for the Owner-Manager courses
- The Institute of Corporate Directors Governance Essentials for Not for Profits program
- Craig is also a certified chef
- For many years Craig has served as a volunteer member of the CGA-BC Discipline Committee and has recently been appointed as Vice-chair of the CPA Investigations Committee
- Craig has put his culinary skills to good use by organizing dinners at a local homeless shelter and rallying colleagues to help with the cooking and serving
- Craig is involved on several Charity/Not for Profit Boards
Services - Advisory Insights
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations