Industries: Public Sector
Crowe MacKay has the sophisticated accounting and audit knowledge required to help Canadian government agencies and public-sector organizations face new budget challenges and financial changes.
With years of experience, we understand that governments at all levels have unique accounting obstacles and fiscal concerns. The professionals from Crowe MacKay have demonstrated success in improving efficiency through operation, organization and effective planning.
We can enhance the performance of your organization by helping you with public-sector accounting services and government accounting services, such as:
- Respond to calls for services and performances that are efficient and effective;
- Comply with the need for accountability and financial transparency in your disclosures;
- Understand and implement new guidelines, policies and practices for government and public-sector accounting and financial management; and
- Gain the most value from public investments with proper planning, sourcing and implementation support.
Our accounting professionals have proven experience in serving the accounting needs of:
- School boards
- Hospital and health boards
- Housing associations
- First Nations groups
- Public not for profit organizations
- Government agencies
For more information on what Crowe MacKay has to offer the public sector, please contact one of our team members or your local Crowe MacKay office.
Stay Connected. Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter, important tax and financial insights, specialized reports and bulletins.
Our Clients Speak
"...We are continually impressed with their knowledge, professionalism, and interest in our business. Hiring a great accountant is an important part of growing a successful business and we've made a very good choice."Justin Archer Managing Director, Berlin Advertising and Public Relations